Birds of a feather

Thats cute!

I have had that happen. They park in packs...

Reply to
jbjeep

especially if its a stock rig. tee-hee.

Reply to
jbjeep

You know, I did that last fall, there was a nice CJ in the store parking lot. I parked next to it. When I came out I found the owner writing a note to leave on my windsheild. (Kate you shoulda seen his jaw drop when I corrected him and said its MY jeep, not my husbands" {dont have one of those} it was spectacular watching him try to recover. lol. )Turns out he lives in the same town. Come spring, I am going to try to get a couple of the locals together and see where there is to play close by. Prefereably with Mr. Local Officer along in his YJ! =)

Reply to
jbjeep

I know Siennas don't do it, nor the Wave. ;') Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

WTH??? I've now seen it all.

Heh. Kids.

Reply to
JD Adams

In my small office we had three Jeeps and there was another one that worked somewhere close (we were in a reserved lot). Usually every week you'd go outside and see all of us backed in side by side. Every now and again it went in order from largest to smallest. When we all had our tops off, it looked cool. I'd have taken a picture if I could have. The order went CJ (coworker, lifted 33's), 99 TJ (mine, lifted 33's), 97 TJ (coworker, stocker), XX TJ (unknown, stocker). That CJ had a 4" lift and 33" almost-bald-tires, and still sat higher than my TJ....

- Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

In article , L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote: # Here's one to park next to:

It could be worse:
?id=1166&c=2&p=001166-02.jpghttp://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?id=1166&c=3&p=001166-03.jpg /herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

You should see what happens at a Jamboree. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

That's not quite the same thing. Where that Jeep comes from, the "upgrades" qualify as camoflage.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

That one is close enough to where it should be!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

If there isn't a better argument for capital punishment than this, I've never seen it...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

You mean the pig pile. Where they park all over each other?

Reply to
jbjeep

It would have been a great photo.

I usually have my camera with me, I try to anyway.

When I see a good shot I try to get it.

Kate

: > Ya know... : > THAT is weird, but it's not just the Libertys. it's all things with 7 : > slots. : > I have done it and had it happen. Inevitably there is another (one or : > more) : > Jeep parked next to or in the nearby spaces when I come back out of any : > store. It's a noticable grouping. : > We joke about "Jeep parking only" : >

: > I told a guy that once when I was driving the Mustang. He parked next to : > mine and another next to it, I laughed and told him it was "Mustang : > parking : > only" he got all flutterbustered and apologized ans was going to move his : > truck. I was laughing when I said it and then realized he took me : > seriously. : > When I told him I was just teasing, he got kinda pissed off. : >

: > The WAVE - I think in Henderson county, I am the only one that waves but : > those old farmers will break their goddamn arms waving at my husbands : > truck. : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I openly admit that I will park a few spaces out to park next to another Jeep than in a closer spot all by my self.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Wahhoo! You go girl! Now, about that note, was it a note, or a ticket ??? LOL

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Bill, you KNOW that this group's charter SPECIFICALLY prohibits posting anything offensive argggghhhhhhhhhh I'm BLIND!

LOL

Kate

: > I ALWAYS look for jeeps to park next to in parking lots,,,, it's just the : > right thing to do! : >

: > paul

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I had a choices of spaces of parking spaces today. One was pretty close and the other was next to another TJ. Do I need to tell you where I parked?

It was a nice day for a walk.... :)

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

oh, that's just WRONG

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

LOL... atta boy! KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

It gets worse:

?id=1488&c=652&p=000652-2.jpg The following are Jeepneys in the Philipines.
/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong