Birds of a feather

in my little town of 5700 people, there is a white Dynasty, and a 1992 Diamond Blue, just like my 91. I got to talk to the lady that owned the blue one. she wrote down my phone number for when she gets ready to sell it.

that would be a hoot, two cars, same color, parked side by side in the driveway

Reply to
markansas859

FrankW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Phone number. =) I havent met Mr. Officer yet.

Reply to
jbjeep

Whoo Hoo!

: >>Wahhoo! You go girl! : >>Now, about that note, was it a note, or a ticket ??? LOL : >>

: >>Kate : >>

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yes. Hope someday to make another run down that way to meet up with folks and wheel.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to