Black flairs 2008 JK

What are you guys using to "condition" the black fenders and bumpers?? The Jeep lives in the Arizona desert and the sun really takes a toll.

Reply to
AJ

I live in Arizona, but up in the White Mountains and I use Mothers "Back to Black" on my fender flares. Don't try using it on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight. Might have to do it more than once the first time you use it.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

I live in Arizona, but up in the White Mountains and I use Mothers "Back to Black" on my fender flares. Don't try using it on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight. Might have to do it more than once the first time you use it.

Reply to
Kate