BLM abuses in CO

I had an "experience" with this same collection of buffoons when I lived in Larkspur. Nice lot they are.

I got the "special" chance to sit for 4 hours waiting for an INS check... never mind I hold US citizenship. Something to keep in mind when you deal with these people.

Reply to
MacIntosh

L.W.(ßill)

Wow, what an unbelievable story. It's so scary to think there are law enforcement workers who think such behavior is acceptable. They obviously forget who they work for...

Brian

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Wow, I guess they should make a separate line for us citizens. How would you suggest a border checkpoint be conducted without holding up us citizens?

Reply to
Waveblast9

Obviously, if these officers did do exactly as was stated in the article, they should be prosecuted. On the other hand, when people are arrested, or detained, they rarely see the officers as being correct. Some, but certainly not most people become irrational in their thoughts, and convince themselves they had done nothing wrong. Ive seen it personally on more than a few occasions. Keep this in mind when reading such articles.

Reply to
Waveblast9

Certainly, the kid was mouthing off to the BLM guys as kids would do, but he didn't deserve such physical abuse if he only forgot to bring his yearly pass. These guys need to be locked up.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

On 01 Dec 2003 06:31 PM, Matt Macchiarolo posted the following:

The only thing that will ever send the needed message is if abusive LEOs like that just start disappearing.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Can't we all just get along? :-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron

Obviously these guys used to work for the LAPD....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo