Blower problem

I have a 2k TJ with blower motor no longer working. I don't have owners manual but all fuses and fuse able link appear to be OK. Is there a way to determine if its the switch VS the blower motor.

Thanks in advance

JD

Reply to
JD

Without proper testing equipment (a test light) it is probably safe to assume that the blower motor has given up the ghost, as it doesn't work on any speed. If you had a switch/resistor/relay problem, it would be inoperative on some speeds, but not all. A $10 test light would be a good investment right now, though, just to see if you have power and ground at the blower motor.

Clever email address, too.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

I figure I can ck voltage at blower and determine which way to go. Thanks JD

Reply to
JD

Thanks!

It took me a while of trying to find a name that wasn't chosen. I typed in mygodisthereanamenotchosen and it took it!

I figured it was time to stop searching for a name then. :^D

Reply to
Clem