Blue offroad foglights?

Oh, no explanations required? Ok then: Blue would look stupid and it would not work well. go with clear.

-- jeff

Jeff Lowe

Ya, I'm going with clear. I'm not a big fan of the amber's up top ...and I've already got two on my bumper for fog/day lights. Now I just need to find 4x6" nice stainless steel lights 55/100 for under $100 USD shipped that are decent quality.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Reply to
griffin