Bulletproof Bumpers, what's their deal!?!

Anyone else order from them? They never answer the phone and on the rare time it gets answered, it's a machine telling to leave a name and number or that no one can come to the phone and to try back later. They never call back and I have less than half of my order (front bumper only, no rear, or tire carrier or brackets or clevis'). Anyone shed some light for me?

Thanks

Reply to
Jeepers!