Bumps causes in dash TJ CD player to skip, need suggestions

Hi,

My in dash CD player skips when I go over bumps. I am looking to install a newer stereo on my jeep to get rid of this problem. Daily driver, 4 inch lift with AT 33". What is a good, rugged; all weather stereo that I could use that will not skip. A stereo with a removable face, storing it in my Tuffy console. I have heard that some brands are better than others. I currently have an older Alpine. I went to Car Toys (stereo dealer) today and they wanted $299 for a Pioneer DEH-P770MP, way over my budget.

Thanks,

Paul

97 TJ 4 inch lift

BFG A/T 33"

Reply to
pbarton

Do a GOOGLE saerch for Marine CD Players take your pick.

Reply to
Coasty