Cerberus

I see where Remington Arms has agreed to be purchased by Cerberus. Wonder if they'll start offering a shotgun with each Jeep sold?

The advertising potential is interesting since Jeep and Remington are both associated with hunting.....

Wonder what will develop if anything?

Off topic but still a related question, Cerberus previously bought Bushmaster, will Remington and Bushmaster be combined into one company (probably Remington?)

Reply to
XS11E

XS11E proclaimed:

But didn't also Remington & Winchester merge long ago? So if we have Remington, Winchester, Jeep, and Bushmaster, what would you call the company?

Jeepchestingbushton?

Reply to
Lon

Cerberus will eventually blow itself up. >:)

Reply to
who

Jeep won WWII, like Colt won the west. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

No.

No, you gotta come up with something else but I admire the originality!

Reply to
XS11E

In article , Stupendous Man wrote: #Now Jeep is owned by Cerberus, the three headed dog who guards the gates of #hell. #What next for Jeep?

They get bought by AM General...? *That* would be perverse... not all that likly, tho--it would be like ATT getting bought by a Baby Bell. Oh, wait...

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong