Cherokee "progress" today

Here ya go Kate. Here's a shots from 9Am, 2PM and 5:30 today Made a little progress today, more tomorrow.

Stupendous Man

I thought it worked the other way around? Put parts ON the vehicle?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

That comes later. First, I harvest parts from the donors.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Man I agree with Bill... Are you sure you couldn't have found someone else looking for a carcas? I just hate thinking if you are scrappig the metal it will be re-used to build a little rice burner.

Reply to
aGraham

You mean, re-used to build 10 little rice burners.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

For once we agree Bill! What the hell is going on in these pictures?

Reply to
jeff

These Waggy/Cherokees are cheap and plentiful. The one cut up is donating parts to 2 other vehicles, and since i am about 90 miles from a scrapyard, the local transfer station (dump) will take it in small pieces. I hate destroying what i dont want, but posted on the full-sized jeep board, and nobody wanted to come and get it. Beter getting recycled than sitting in my yard. Anyone want a running 72 for $650? local guy needs cash, I have pictures on the web.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Oh man! But but but.... someone might have USED that body.

You're a fast worker, I'll give you that.

Somehow, this just isn't as much fun as sitting out on that deck sipping a cold one, smelling the tri tip on the BBQ and watching though.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I wanna see! Not that I will likely come and get it but you just never know.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You have to stop encouraging this poor man, he was begging for help! Shameful girl!

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Ummm...

*bright eyed innocent look*

ME? Encouraging? Nope nope nope... not me!

I tried to stop him, really I did!

Hey, If I can find out where he's doing all this, wanna go sit on his deck with me and his Mrs and watch? |'¬D

Kate

: > Kate : >

: > "Stupendous Man" wrote: : > : These Waggy/Cherokees are cheap and plentiful. The one : > cut up is donating : > : parts to 2 other vehicles, and since i am about 90 miles : > from a scrapyard, : > : the local transfer station (dump) will take it in small : > pieces. I hate : > : destroying what i dont want, but posted on the : > full-sized jeep board, and : > : nobody wanted to come and get it. Beter getting recycled : > than sitting in : > my : > : yard. : > : Anyone want a running 72 for $650? local guy needs cash, : > I have pictures : > on : > : the web. : > : -- : > : Stupendous Man, : > : Hathaway Pines, California : > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Should be about a month to begin phase two. -- : Stupendous Man, : Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Hmmmm....

Hathaway Pines is relatively near my Dad's place at El Mirage...if I start now I might make it by next month!

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

It's just north of where my husband spent his whole life. On your way, stop by here and we can run out together *WEG*

Kate

[...]

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Heh, stop by and pick me up on the way out...my ol' man lives in Sonora, and it's about time for another visit. Besides, nothing I like better than sitting around, drinking beer, and watching some other poor fool work his ass off.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(somebody else's baby now) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM, DOF#51, DH#2 "There's only 1 RE"

***
Reply to
Old Crow

HAH! That's where Hubs spent his whole life BK (Before Kate) He went to school up there in Twain Hart.

I think it would be a great road trip. Then we could watch and drink and eat and laugh and have a ball!

Kate

: >Kate : : Heh, stop by and pick me up on the way out...my ol' man lives in : Sonora, and it's about time for another visit. : Besides, nothing I like better than sitting around, drinking beer, and : watching some other poor fool work his ass off. : -- : Old Crow : '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" : '74 XLH chopper(somebody else's baby now) : BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM, DOF#51, DH#2 : "There's only 1 RE" : *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** : *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from

***

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Im on hold for a while.The 74 is presentable complete and looks better in my yard as a driveable vehicle. One rig is stripped for storage, now i have to make some money to aquire new springs, drivelines, shocks, wire rolls, limited slip diffs, etc. before beginning phase 2, stripping the 74 and the Jeepster and making one rig out of them. That's going to take a few weeknds

Reply to
Stupendous Man

What do you do to make money to support your habit?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate