an UPDATE on my poor crushed pony !

Well, it's been a while, and I've been real busy, but I thought since I got it back from paint yesterday, I'd better post a couple pix!

And, in case you don't remember... here's some before shots..

I'm going to upload some "in the middle " progress shots as well, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to manage a bunch of pix... I may just put up a webpage or something...

Anyway, it sure feels good to have it back on the road!

And thanks to Tim (aka MustTanguy) for his assistance with lots of parts!

l8r

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

you can try posting your pics on:

's free !

Fred

Reply to
fclaugus

Until I got to this third pic, I was going to say "looks like they forgot some important pieces." :)

You forgot a period there, Chief, so I fixed it for ya. :)

Glad to see your pony has been resurrected.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Looks good CW.. I bet you AND your Pony are glad that you decided to take a chance and bring her back from the dead.

Say, why didn't you have them fix that dent in the left rear quarter while they were at it? The one that's about a foot above the rear side reflector.

Kate

| | Until I got to this third pic, I was going to say "looks like they | forgot some important pieces." :) | | >
| | You forgot a period there, Chief, so I fixed it for ya. :) | | Glad to see your pony has been resurrected. | | -- | / Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch \ | | My V6stang:
|| | RAMFM Merchandise:
|| \ Mail snipped-for-privacy@v6stang.com for secure reply information /

Reply to
SVTKate

How did that happen? Looks good now!!! Mike MuscularMustangs.com

Mike

Wow Kate...thats a good eye...I had to go back to see it...

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Looks good...Its hard to imagine that it was so messed up before.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Damn.. that is a good eye. I missed it the first time around too.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

It's hard to see even in person... It's more of a blemish than a dent, and you can only see it in the right light.

There's also a small ding on the passenger door.. I only had the front clip painted.... doors back are all original.

I wasn't after perfection, just to get it back to being a nice daily driver.

My intent is to give it to my daughter for a graduation present (yeah, the one that wrecked it in the first place :) )

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Pretty dang nice graduation present! I had to buy my 98 GT w/ my own money LOL... I normally don't like yellow cars, but for some reason I'm attracted to yours.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Wow...first she wrecks the car, and then you give it to her...That's really nice of you...When does she graduate, this year?

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Yeah... she graduates next week.

I had intended to give it to her *anyway* so this worked out well. And the accident was totally the other driver's fault.

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

She's going to enjoy the piss out of that car.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I put up a quick page that contains thumbnail-SIZE (not actual thumbnails... if I get unlazy then I'll re-size them in photoshop) at

for those of you who are interested.Of course, if you want the files so you can post it on your own site, chiefthen email me & I'll reply with the files. If you want me to remove thesite, email me & I will remove it. Any changes you want made & again, emailme.

The top 4 pictures are the AFTER pictures. Everything below = BEFORE pictures.

Enjoy.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I know I would...

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

What a graduation present. Thats good it was the other driver's fault...

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Hey, cool. Thanx :)

thumbnails...

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

No problem. Maybe I'll be un-lazy enough to create thumbnails from the actual pictures to reduce page loading time... either that or everybody can just get broadband ;).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

CW, the car looks great! And so does the house :)

Reply to
Renfrew Thompson Insurance

Hey thanx!

I was wondering if anyone would notice the difference in the house. Although you can't really see too much of it in the after pix.

We've been very busy around here replacing, just about EVERYTHING ! In fact, that's what *almost* prevented me from tackling the Mustang project. The wife kinda glared at me when she came home and the wrecked car was in the driveway :)

Just charged up the A/C this weekend, and replaced the Side "GT" emblems.. A few more tiny things and it's DONE !

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum