Couple Jeep Video

Please excuse the explicit lyrics in the first video...I couldn't help it...the tune is jus sooo damn catchy!

My buddy Phil and his Donkey last Sunday on High Voltage Trail Nictaux Nova Scotia...

Another friend, Andrew and myself on The Ellershouse Power Line Trail, Ellershouse Nova Scotia...

I got a phone call Saturday by this young couple who were out wheelin' by themselves and went in a lil' too deep, taking water in the intake of their poor lil' Cherokee

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

I always enjoy your videos, thanks for sharing! That poor Cherokee! I was thinking "open the door!" and heard the voice on the tape say "Open the door!" It was pretty funny.

Did the Cherokee survive after it was dried out?

Reply to
Kate

LOL...yepp that poor Cherokee... we dried out the plugs and dist...with a couple bad coughs she fired up and he was able to drive 'er home...after changing all the fluids it should be fine...mind you it's gonna be a while before all the interior dries...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

You guys in Nova Scotia always seem to find the water and mud! Great videos! Hope that "poor cherokee" dries out someday. =)

Reply to
rjmax

I felt sorry for the guy, but still had a good laugh at his expense.

I'm always impressed with the terrain you guys go out on. Looks a lot rougher than anything I will likely ever attempt.

Reply to
Kate