Nova Scotia Wheelin' Video

High Voltage Trail...Nictaux, Nova Scotia

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I like it...I like it alot!

Looked like some pretty slick rock there....but dam you guys are persistant!! haha

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Glad you enjoyed Steve!

" Next time think ten pounds for rock, five pounds for dirt." I ran 12 in my Trxus MT's (no spare with me) my buddies boggered YJ ran 6...it was a very cool day...most of the rock face are conquered a lot easier in the hot days of summer...

Jeff ('03 TJ w/ 5" lift, 33 Trxus MT's) ('95 ZJ w/ 5" lift, 31 Cooper STT's)

Reply to
Jeff

Awesome video ...that silver Jeep is tough.

Reply to
griffin

Cool stuff, but why is the video quality so low?

Reply to
Paul Calman

I had to loose quite a bit of the quality to get the 127mb video down to a

10mb maximum in order to post it on the web...all my higher quality video's can be downloaded off my buddy's server if you're interested...it'll take a lil' bit of time depending on ur connection, but there's lotsa stuff on there! ftp://justasite.dyn.ca/

oh yeah..Eric's silver YJ w/ D60's Twin sticked 4.2 stroker...well built rig!

Enjoy! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

No thanks, i'm on slow dialup, nothing else available here. I just wondered why so much video of low quality is on the web. I did enjoy the film, but it took 3 hours to download.

Reply to
Paul Calman

I can't believe the tie-rod or axles or diffs didn't snap off that thing ...man is he abusive! ;) Great vidz!

Reply to
griffin

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

BECAUSE THEY'RE JEEPERS !!!!!!!! (quality has never been an issue amongst us !!)

Reply to
Rod Gramlich

Let me get this straight !!!! ....... you have a dial up connection, .... and you're wondering why a JEEP crawl video, shot in the middle of hell's creation, is of low quality ?????

Reply to
Rod Gramlich

We are not all city boys.

Reply to
Paul Calman

just finished downloading that 127MB file took 33 mins on my cable with speeds remarkably stable at 66...67 KB/sec (~500kb/sec) and i'm no city boy...a town boy rather :-)

Reply to
Peter D.