2 Jeep Video from weekend.

We got a lot of wheeling in this past Sunday...

Mike (red YJ) is very new to the sport at 19 yrs old, just bought the YJ in August and drove an hour and a half to come wheeling with me...Being that there was only two Jeep we managed to run a couple trail... The first one is off a trail we call Half Moon...I wanted to explore some trail I noticed running down the power line...it turned out to be a beautiful trail and a gorgeous day but jus above freezing...

The second video was shot on a trail called Victoria's Secret which is on my friend John's land where we hold the Nova Scotia Jeep Jamboree...The trail is usually very muddy and is very off camber although the video doesn't look as off camber as it really is...

Enjoy!

Reply to
4X4PLAY