crack in my valve cover.

My aluminum valve cover, which I like because it's quieter than the plastic option, has developed a hairline crack where the oil cap sits. It's leaking a little bit. It this a big concern? The crack is small but it's definitely there, should this be replaced asap? This is probably a silly question, but im a silly rookie...

Thanks

Jason

Reply to
jasonp

are aluminum valve covers really quieter than plastic ones? :) well, the way and engine vibrates....that crack is only going to get bigger. maybe u can tig it?

Reply to
serg

Reply to
Jim85CJ