Cruise Control

Was Cruise Control an option on any CJ7? What year was it introduced?

Reply to
Joe

I have cruise control on my 85 CJ7. Actually I have most of it. The servo unit is missing, as is whatever that plugs into the speedo sensor. I do have the wand on the column and the speedo sensor. If you run across some parts I'm interested.

JJ

Reply to
Jumpin' Jiminy

I guess a better question is "how do I know what options were available for my 85 CJ?" Carfax does not list cruise control as an option but it sure looks like a factory or dealer installed option.

Also, how do I know what tranny I have in the 85 CJ (or what site can I reference to find such things). Thanks!!

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)