durable seat cover

Can anyone recommend a good seat cover? that doesn't come apart after 18 months??? Ideally for both front seats and the back seat....

2000 cherokee sport

yourhelpis'preciated

Reply to
baggss

My Wet Okole's looked great after 2yrs.-About $300.00 front & rear and the color selection was outstanding.My new covers(New Jeep)are made from wet suit materiel and stick to my ass.-Hank.

Reply to
. .

..-And they have custom fit ones.Go to WETOKOLE.COM

Reply to
. .

Try wearing some clothes... seems to take care of that problem...

:)

Reply to
Billy Tolcher

Reply to