Dana 44 bearing questions

I say a site a while back (I think Bill may have posted a link to it) the explained how to replace the bearings with out a press. Does any one know where I can find those instructions?

How much end play is acceptable on a Dana 44 after the bearing has been replaced?

-Dan

Reply to
George

"George" a écrit dans le message de news: DE0Ed.23526$Xk.6616@pd7tw3no...

Reply to
Patrick

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, I am refering to the Dana 44 rear.

If I don't have a large hydraulic press, how would I put the new bearing and retaining ring back on the axle?

-Dan

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
George