deals on 04 models?

I'm seeing local dealers that hove mostly 04 models still filling the lots. What kind of deals can one hope to get on the 04s? How big of a discount? At/below invoice?

Brian

Brian did pass the time by typing:

at invoice?! :D for that your salescritter should give you a BIG hug and a reach-around.

Below. Way below. Not only is the is the last model year for the 04, the 05 is comeing out with a much stronger engine and a lot more "stuff" for the grocery generation. Dealer dates for the 05 are 21 Oct here in Oklahoma.

I'm already seeing 2000-2500 below invoice adds around Oklahoma. But who knows what trim level they are talking about.

is a good start

Reply to
DougW

'05 Wranglers use the same engines as the '04's. They are on dealer's lots now in the northeastern Ohio area.

Tom

Reply to
mabar