Diesel engines: better low-end torque?

Facts mean nothing unless bill accepts them as truth.

Reply to
Jerry

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Of course you have forgotten that when you look at American industry and use of resources, it's because America has the highest production per capita.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And you base this on...?

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Well, Bill, you know that California is an anomoly when it comes to the rest of the US...

;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Unfortunatly the facts that the CIA provides, like usual are totally out to lunch..

I can't be %100 sure but the general suspicion would be that there is some serious drug use going on at the CIA.. Some Examples:

Let's take the CIA's facts on world daily oil production

Which it claims is 75,340,000 BBL per day

And consumption:

Which it claims is 75,810,000 BBL per day

However, considering they also claim:

That China exports 409,000,000 BBL per day

And also claim:

That China imports 1,820,000,000 BBL per day

Hmmm somethings not right here..

Then again, did the CIA not also claim that Iraq has WMD and they know exactly where they are too?

This should be a lesson for you bill, you CAN NOT take ANYTHING you read off of web pages as Fact.. The Web is filled with more BS and hooey then truth and reality..

Would it help if I sited more problems with the CIA's world fact book for you?

Reply to
Jerry

GNP per capita...look up Bill's link.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

And you expect me to belive anything on the CIA's fact book, when I've already noted some serious errors with it.. Even their own numbers don't add up..

The CIA's factbook however lists GDP rather then GNP for each country, and also noted that the United States is not #1 on that list..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Typo on my part, I meant GDP. And I stand corrected, Luxembourg has a higher per capita GDP by $63 per year in 2002, with a smaller population than Little Rock, Arkansas. Wonder what the pollution is like in Luxembourg.

I'm all for being skeptical at what you find on the net...the CIA oil rankings are obviously typos. Doesn't mean it's all wrong.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

... And where are they since they said they knew where they were? ... ... Not "WHEN" they were..

And No I'm not a liberal.. No one is %100 liberal or %100 conservative.. On some issues I'm conservative, on some issues I'm liberal, on other issues I don't agree with either view point.. Those who claim to be one or the other are just ignorant..

Unless of course you can prove anything I've said thus far in this group to be wrong..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

As we all should be.. Unfortunately to many people are not..

There are many other errors that can be found on that site, some using the site itself to disprove itself, and other errors can be disproven very easily by checking other reliable sources of information.. It is however none the less a site that is not very frequently update and riddled with inaccuracies and errors. Some are typos, some are just plain incorrect.

Reply to
Jerry

Let's take one example... Didn't they have something like 1,000 liters of anthrax? That would wipe out how many people. Hiding or destroying

1,000 liters of the crap is not that hard. Plus, they have had at least two incidents where chemical weapons were used or found in the last 2 months (remember the chemical warhead that went off with I think sarin in it? Or the chemical weapons the polish found a few weeks ago?)

"And No I'm not a liberal.." Your views >>"hen again, did the CIA not also claim that Iraq has WMD"

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I can remind you of anything you like..

That doesn't change the facts... And so far nothing I've said can be counted as being inaccurate or wrong.. Can you say the same? Oh wait.. You can't..

Reply to
Jerry