Differential bearing gone bad

That's funny, I've never seen one... What roads and trails are these on? I agree they are undersized for the 4.0L TJ, but they certainly don't "litter the roads and trails".

Reply to
TJim

Earle, IMHO, the d35 is just fine if you have the 2.5L, provided you don't get carried away with tire size. That's the arrangement I have (2.5L, 5spd, d35

4.56 31" tires) and it climbs hills and rocks and pulls me through mud just fine. I've surprised a few people with it on the trail. :-) I do believe, though, that the 4.0L ought to have a d44 behind it.
Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

TJim, Bill posted this enlightening link re: Dana 35's. (After seeing this a buddy in Denver ordered a 9" from Currie.)

Gerald G. McGeorge

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)