driveline vibes

Thank you, I'm tired of listening to you whine! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You are a failure by definition.

Reply to
N. (Nancy) Huge III

Speak for yourself, I have God in my home, so naturally love comes to me and I fear no evil, as you cowards like you are too afraid of their own shadow, to use their name and address, you must make your father proud. NOT! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Yes I volunteer to drive for meals on wheels, what civic duties do perform? Oops another loser at: databasix.com God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

What makes you think people will believe a coward like you, too afraid of it's own shadow to use it's God give name and address??????? Come on, be a man, make your parents proud. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Is that like one coward to another? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Self-contradiction in one small paragraph.

ERGO:

You are a failure by definition.

Q.E.D.

Reply to
Pink Freud

I'll bet you do, Bubba Billy.

But, as I said before, I'm strictly hetero. Period.

And try to get over that crush on me, eh? Makes me ill.

But all that aside, the facts still remain.

And every cut-n-paste confirms it.

You are a failure.

Reply to
Pink Freud

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:02:56 GMT in , SnoMan graced the world with this thought:

...another idiot in the killfile.

Reply to
bizbee

I understand your name is Llewellyn isn't it, not Bill.

Sort of make you a liar doesn't it?

God said he doesn't like you lewd-ellen you are a religious bigot, an idiot full of hate.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Yup just like the initials used in my address stand for. My parents and I didn't raise any cowards like you! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

YOU ARE A COWARD by: definition! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I do use my name, I'm not ashamed of it, as you. What a Coward. I pity you! Next time you fill out one of your Welfare forms, or any other documents, please don't swear to God your statements are true. You'll be walking and living under a bridge by next year! :-) God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Sure you are, lewdellen. that's why you use bill. you think llewellyn is a woman's name, and you are such a homophobic closet case.

On all papers, and all the times I have required to testify in court, I have refuse to swear any other by god's name.

If llewdellen took the time to study his own religion he would realize it is a sin to swear by god's name. any other given is your own and swearing an oath by god is an act of blasphemy, according to both the old and new testament.

God blessed you while you were peeling spuds?

Reply to
Bob Officer

Geez! You're even jealous of my name, my father's name, and his father's name, and his dad for naming us. What a coward, why don't you make your name important, instead of hiding it like a girlie? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

If Mr. Officer is a Native American as he says, which experience tells me is true, then it is automatically important.

You are the one who still needs to earn respect, and to stop glorifying a very shaky and rotting family tree.

And it's Llewdellen, COWARD by your own definition.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Wow, look at all the success you've had TEN MONTHS LATER, Mr. Incompetent.

Why do you keep crossposting to ABPA then?

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

Me neither.

Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

It's been a lot longer than 3 months!

Why do you keep crossposting to AUK then?

Reply to
Bob Officer

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote in news:fgj52s$6n2$2 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Me neether.