Driving a Jeep is a SIN ! ! ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drive such a Pagan car or you won't go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL ! ! ! !

Reply to
Bruno Beam

I hear they have nice rock crawling in Hell ...cya there.

Oh, and even JC knows a Jeep is not a car ...

Reply to
griffin

Heck, Jesus even rode into Jerusalem on the 33 A.D. equivalent of a Wrangler!

Incidentally, Bruno boy is a mass troller, I think he's hit every newsgroup in the last week. Some sacrifice quality for quantity.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

As much as I love Jesus, I'll take my chances.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

OK, if you say so.

Of course, the Great Pumpkin can kick Jesus's butt any day!

-jeff (damn cult members! they get all wierd this time of year)

Reply to
Handywired

"I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride."--J Garcia

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLTC 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep Wrangler YJ TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPONGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

Didn't we go through this with that stupid "What Would Jesus Drive" thing a few years ago?

Jesus was a carpenter, he would probably be driving a pickup, perhaps a Comanche or a J-10.

Bruno probably hasn't figured out the pedals on his bicycle yet.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

umm, not to nit pick as I agree with the basic message you sent but, Hell in a Bucket is actually "Words by John Perry Barlow; music by Bob Weir".

Jerry was just 'along for the ride'. :-)

Matthew '82 cj7

Reply to
matthewf_boi

Reply to