Dumb Luck

Well last night I was at the local auction house and flea market. I came across one of the vendors with several boxes of old and new automotive manuals and CDs. She had gotten the whole lot from a garage that went out of business. She was asking $350.00 for the lot I ended up getting them all for $200.00.

About half of the lot was on CDs the other half mainly OEM shop Manuals and ALLDATA manuals. Most of them were from 1985 on and only one was old, it was an original Ford Model T shop manual in good shape ( I collect old auto and motorcycle shop manuals).

Well here is the dumb luck part, two of the CDs were for 04 TJs and WJs and we own both that alone was worth the cost. My basement now has some new residence and will have to put up some more shelves.

Reply to
Coasty