ECT/ Intake air sensor is it one in the same?

I have this borken sensor on the back of the head, near that back on the drivers side. There is a connector on it with a single yellow wire. Is that the intake air sensor? And if not what is it.

Reply to
GTI

which one from these pictures.

DougW

Its the MAT sensor. I was getting error codes 22, and 23. Doug Thanks for all of your help. You are the greatest!!!!!

Reply to
GTI

no problem, and thanks. :)

Reply to