Emission's??

Hi All, Just out of curiousity, is there a sensor/tool of some sort that a regular "shade tree" mech. can purchase which will tell me what the exhaust emissions are?

Reply to
Paul Brogren

L.W.(ßill)

WOW!! Pricy. I thought they'd be pretty pricy. I've done some boiler emissions testing in the past and that piece of equipment was up there too. Probably, could have used it on auto emissions now that I think about it. But, don't work there any more thank God!

Reply to
Paul Brogren

> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> > mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill)