Engine Swap - pre 90 2.4L to 94 2.4L

I'm ditching my 1990 2.4L engine and dropping in a 94 2.4L with less mileage. I am going to keep the 90 intake manifold since it is TBI and the

94 is MPI. I am noticing that some things such as the water pump are different. I was hoping for a simple bolt on and drive away. Has anyone done this before who might know what the gotchas are, maybe save me some time?

Steve

Reply to
sauron

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III