Sway bar discos

Looks like I need a set... I'm sure it's been asked a hundred times but here it goes... I want a pretty hastle free set...easy on/off, greasable?? are the Curie too pricey for what they are?? or are they worth it? is the better question... they're goin' on an '03 TJ with 2" susp. 1 3/4" spacer and 1" body lift if it matters...oh yeah she's Khaki w/ black soft top ;) Thanks guys! Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeep

I really like my set from Teraflex.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

I have a set I got from Skyjacker for my Cherokee, they cost $100. I really liked them, but they won't fit my YJ. :-( Anyhow, they were very easy and I liked the fact that I could disconnect the top and bottom and pull the entire link out. Others I've seen disconnect the top or bottom (usually the bottom) and you must tie up the link as well as the bar.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

kool....thanks for the response guys! I've heard a few ppl say that TeraFlex are the best...although I like the idea of removing the link like Carl said.... what about the Curie?? anyone??

Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeep

Just be sure not to loose the links! I don't see a problem with the other discos only removing the bottom, I am just too lazy to tie up the link and the bar. I suppose you could tie the bar up by the link? Have no experience with Currie.. Sway bar discos are sway bar discos, I suggest the disconnect style you like best. So long as you buy from a quality manufacturer, you shouldn't have a problem.

Carl

89 YJ, 89XJ

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I like the ones that came with my 4.5" rubicon extreme lift. Try Rubicon Express and check them out...They're very nice.

Robb S via CarKB.com

My Teraflex have worked great for well over 5 years.

Guri Sandhu

98TJ
Reply to
sandhug

I like the JKS quicker discos personally, but I have not tried the others so cannot base a comparison.

Reply to
Dennis Cox