exsaust leak renagade

i have an exsust leak in my renagade its only done 50,000 km. i swear the leaks coming from the manifold flange but apparently there is no gasket there is it possable the bolts have come lose. dose any one have any info on the exsust system for a jeep renagade.........?

Reply to
bigblack

If the CAT smells, you are running too rich. This will kill the CAT eventually. Maybe it is time to change the O2 sensor?

Mike

Mike Romain

The smell is coming from the gasoline you are using, change brands...

Reply to
billy ray

my 91 renagade has 170 miles and the whole exhaust system was SHOT! Bolts were loose header had the famous split at the Y even a pipe was cracked in 1/2...

I replaced it myself with all borla components and a Random Technologies CAT.

the CAT converter stinks like rotten eggs, but that is my only complaint...

Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Reply to
Brian Moga

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Mike

Probobly due to the 62mm thottle body and mustang

5.2 litier fule injectors...

but yes the exhoust will choak you at a stop light

Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Reply to
Brian Moga

I would still think a fresh O2 sensor and the computer should be able to set the mix closer than that.

It takes a really rich mix or a stuck injector to get that egg smell usually.

Mike

Brian Moga wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain