FF: Misc AMC Jeep CJ parts

I tried to sell some stuff left over from my Mopar MPFI upgrade a while back, and what's left over is getting in my way. So, it's either come pick up this stuff or it'll go into the trash on the 15th. I can ship it to you, but I'll have to charge you $25 for me to run to UPS, on top of whatever it costs to ship (assume $20). The parts are for/from an '82 CJ-8, except where noted. All engine parts are from the 258 I-6.

- Black glove box door, includes the cardboard glove box and mounting hardware.

- Distributor. Worked fine before putting on the Mopar MPFI.

- Thermostat housing. Worked fine before putting on the Mopar MPFI.

- Vibration damper. Yes, I pulled it using a real vibration damper puller, not a hammer and crowbar, so it should still be good.

- Throttle cable.

- Wiring harness (cut) and fuel lines to the carb.

- New CA184 Fram Air Filter (the round one).

- Bikini top. Showing its stretch marks big time.

- Trailmaster steering stabilizer. I used this for about a week before going back to the factory. Missing mount to steering rod.

- Single barrell carb. Tag 8349S, K108A. Kinda dirty due to oil blow-by in the old engine. Attached to the intake manifold.

- Intake manifold. Also kind dirty due to oil blow-by in the old engine.

- The "Jeep" cover that fits between the front bumper and the grill. I've got a wench there now.

- Washer fluid bottle for '94 Wrangler, left over from the Mopar MPFI kit.

Email or 817-427-2129.

Reply to
Michael White

Michael White ( snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com) wrote on Saturday 06 November 2004

10:12 pm:

By the way, I'm in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Reply to
Michael White

I'm sure the wench would rather be riding in the cab with you...

Reply to
Wooly

Michael White did pass the time by typing:

If nobody bites you might be better off using eBay. At least there you might get a few bucks rather than trashing good parts.

Reply to
DougW

Geeze.... Reminds me of the stuff I have in the backyard too.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri