Floor Mats

Does anyone know of a source for molded rubber floor mats for a 1949 Willys Pickup? I have found several online parts stores that carry floor mats for the older CJs, but none for the pickup.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian T.

I use the Huskey mats in the front of my TJ. They are expensive but worth it. It the winter I have regular mats to trap the water and when I remove them the Husky liners always have a puddle of watter. Also the carpets do not get the salt stains on them.

For offraoding they are great. They keep all the mud off the carpet. My 2 cents.

Reply to
Snowboardripper

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)