Forgot to put the top up, damn

oh yeah, you said it. i am amateur, but i've learned that if you own a jeep, you own it and drive it because you love it!

Reply to
MudPuppy1976

Barring that, Lysol. td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden

Welcome to the club, man!

If it's a TJ, beware of wacky electrical problems, like blinkers blinkin' real fast, gauges goin' all over the place, and engine sputtering (cuz some chip got wet). Ask me how I know this :)

The seats dry pretty good by sitting in the sun for a few hours. I usually just take the carpet out and let it dry in the sun while I towel out the floor of the TJ.

Jeep On!

- T ('98 TJ)

Reply to
Ted Wilson

Once.

Reply to
Jeepers

yeah, lucky bastard. i'd have given my left leg for a pair of feet!

had *shoes*??

-- Jim

day, no top,

back, wearing