Free Fill

Listed under absolutely free...

FREE FILL, you haul. 776-7709 or 385-1513. Save ad Email a Friend

Reply to
Steve Landis

Sorry about that.. the hand is quicker than the mind. Meant to send to the father-in-law.

Steve

Steve Landis wrote:

Reply to
Steve Landis

In spite of your misposting :) you might want to check around with landscapers, the city, or local dirt movers. My local

has had several ads recently from local contractors looking for places to dump stuff. Ditto with my local city: neighbor had a deal to get 200 yards dumped where he wanted it.

Usual downside is that the schedule for this may be "sometime in the next few months". Type of fill may or may not be specified.

Beats loading and hauling it yourself!

Cheers.

Steve Landis wrote:

Reply to