FREE XBOX 360....Easy To Do

Hi, If you are interested you can get a free Xbox 360 Console from this web site:

You only have to complete one offer which is a Totally FREE one month DVD rental with Screenselect - you can cancel before the end of the trial! Or there are many other offers which are as good...take a look!

- get some friends to do the same and then they send you your free Xbox

360 - Totally free ? I am doing this as well and I have already completed the requirements for a Xbox360! Proof can be found in this forum:
- please take a look!My Xbox 360 has already arrived! And if you didnt want it it would makea great christmas prezzie!! Thanks for your interest, Any problems email me and i'll be happy to help. Pete

PS Remember these sites work, they're not scams. I've received 2 ipods from them previously!

TOP HINTS When registering use an email address which not FREE (not hotmail/yahoo) if possible because you need to get the confirmation email to open your account & complete the offers. I had trouble with my hotmail account so changed it to my ntlworld account.

Reply to
petefeet23