FS: 1995 2.5L engine - complete

I have a 1995 2.5L engine for sale. It is complete with wiring harness, computer and air intake box. The jeep that it came out of was wrecked and it broke the part of the engine mount that bolts on the side of the block. The block itself is not hurt. The wiring harness is damaged where it connects to the starter. Seemed the starter grounded against the frame and burned the connector off. No other damage than that. I'm asking $200.00 for everything. I live near Hazard, KY. I will not ship, but delivery within a 50 mile radius is possible. I purchased the engine from the original owner who still has the transmission as well as a spare transmission available. I can put the buyer in touch with him if needed. I am also open to trades. I need a disc brake setup for the front of my 79 cj5 (dana 30) and I like guns of any kind, so I'm easy to please. Please contact me via my email address: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Reply to
Neil