FS: Dark Tan tj Soft top

Great shape it is missing 1 of the small black pieces that hold it to the roll bar mount and the 2 peices that hold the rear window bar, Includes top, frame, 3 windows, and door surronds, BUT NO UPPER Doors. I prefer someone to pick this up as shipping this would be a pain but can be done. Located in Springfield IL $300 for complete top $225 for Fabic only $100 for Door surronds Plus shipping Jeff

pics here

Jeff

Ummm, I'm not in the market for one but a brand new Replace-a-top without upper doors lists for $350. But, as I said, I'm not in the market for one...

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I'm not in the market for one, but you may have better luck on local boards. Feel free to setup a, um, free account on

(Southern Illinois Jeep Association) or, since you're as far north as you are,
- Central Illinois Jeep Club. Another (more St.Louis) regional board is
- Midwest Jeep Thing. HTH

Mark

05.html

06.html

Reply to
ZeroCool

And then you don't have a frame or door surrounds, just a piece of fabric to drape over yhour Jeep! :)

Reply to
Jeff