FS: Hard top and 4.2 head in VA/DC/MD on ebay

At risk of offending the would be moderators around here, I have an old Sahara tan hard top and tired 4.2 cylinder head on ebay in case anyone local is interested in some fixer uppers. should go real cheap. hard top:

head:
If you read this post that starts with "FS:" and contains the word "Ebay" just to flame me for selling jeep related parts, or for doing so on ebay then you are a very sad individual indeed, and you need to get a new hobby :)

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Well technically it is for auction, not for sale :)

Sure you don't want to do a "seller pays shipping" so I can get that head to Utah. I could actually use one.

"Simon Juncal" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@rcn.net...

Reply to
Rusted