FS: Pacesetter Header for Jeep Wrangler 2.5

Well, I did it... I sold the TJ the other night. Yes, I know I'm going to regret it. Still have the XJ, tho. I *do* have a brand new "still in the box" Pacesetter Header for sale. It fits a '97-'98 2.5 litre. If you're interested, i'll take $100 for it and you pay the freight. Picture available on request. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mark '98 XJ

Reply to
M. E. Bye