exhaust header or manifold for sale

Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a pair of brand new custom stainless steel, exhaust header or manifold for mustang GT 1996 - 1999 model. I bought it for $350. I've sold my mustang and didn't get a chance to install it. I want to resell it for $260 plus shipping. If you are interested in this please email me. You could also check this website for the details and pictures. Thanks.

Tin Lee