Full Traction 4" Ultimate Short Arm Kit

Does anybody have any experience/information or opinions on the Full Traction 4" Ultimate kit (

??

I like the idea of adjustable control arms, and the upper triangulated link bar in the rear.

I have not yet found anyone who has this kit installed, who has installed, who has seen this kit installed........

Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Ken

Those with FT's long-arm kits are raving about how great they are, this short-arm version is probably very good too. I'm a Rubicon Express enthusiast myself but the FT kit is very good too.

Jerry

) ??

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Everyone that I've talked to said they would take the FT kit over a Rubicon Express any day!

FT makes extremely sound, dependable, and high performance products.

NT

> ) ??

Reply to
Hey There

Just curious as to why, did they do a side-by-side?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo