ghias for sale

And you were wondering what to do with that tax return . . .

Check 'em out!

averyislandboy

I'm an idiot. I posted this to the wrong group. what a week. You guys probably think ghias are a form of roadkill (which is debatable).

Bob Versluys

Reply to
averyislandboy

Bingo, right up there with Daimler. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Actually, when I was a kid, I always wanted one of those. My best friend's sister had a convertable, and we used to borrow it and run the shit out of it. If I didn't already have more projects than I can keep track of, I'd be interested in the pickup for my wife, though.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Actually, I've wanted a Karmann Ghia for years. Wish you were closer.

Reply to
Barry Bean