Got good by on a cherokee,now need parts

Freind just bought a 75 Cherokee Chief, 2 door, great body shape from 6" up, but that bottom 6 is gone in most places, anyone got a site that sells parts for this? Anyway he bought it on Ebay, $130.00 Canadian, or $97.00 US, guy said the tranny was gone, so we go to get it, 100 miles away, lil gas in carb and it fires right up, I don't know difference in 360 and 401, but runs and sounds like a new engine ready to smoke the wheel off the back. Little fiddleing with gas peddle and shifter and he gets it moving, but will only go about

100 feet then stop pulling, playing with reverse and drive will get it going again, but only for 100 feet or so. Anyway after a few trips like that we went and got a car carrier and towed it home. This thing has ever part and knob still on it, all emblems, fancy door panels and seats upolstry, dash pad is perfect, all ext. crome is mirror like, frame feels solid all around, new gas tank, exaust, master cyl, fuel pump, only problem is that bottom 6" of body panels all around. Searching google for 1/2 hour last night didn't find one body part for it, all I came up with was a radiator, and this one doesn't need it, looks to be new also. So does anyone know were to get body panels for a 75 Cherokee Chief?
Reply to
Greg

This might help:

John

John Davies TLCA 14732

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Check out the web site

If they don;t have the parts listed on the site call the service number. They are backed by a jeep shop which has used body, frame and misc. parts.

NT

Reply to
Hey There