Parting out, 75 cherokee

Freind of mine has a 75 Cherokee Cheif, broke down about 3 months ago, in my yard, he's been saying he is going to get it towed home, I had a look at it a month ago and told him I'd like the front dana 44 to shorten and put in front of my CJ7, so yesterday he said if I want it I could have it. So anyway I told him I'd put this on here and see if there is enough interest in parts to bother doing that or if he should sell it whole. It has the usual 4" of rust on bottom of body so not much for body parts, does have all the emblems, nice interior door panels, nice back seat, glass, hood, dash parts, steering wheel ect. So if anyone is interested let me know, I'm on the west coast of Canada so shipping anything large too far wouldn't be worth it.

Reply to
Greg