Grand Cherokee fault codes

This morning when starting my 2001 Grand Cherokee, it popped and idled a bit rough, then smoothed out....but I noticed the engine malfunction light...after looking up the code 0305, the description is...... Misfire detected in Cylinder # 5. I just drove the car, and it is running fine...is this somthing I should worry about. or is it a one time thing......

Reply to
Firebird

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III