GrChLtd. drivetrain vibrations

My 95 GrChLtd. has suddenly developed drivetrain vibrations. Can't tell what the culprit is. It has ~160K on it. I had the front axles done. Trans and transfer case are original.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Reply to
webguy262

U-joints?

Reply to
SBlackfoot

billy ray

Reply to
philthy

SBlackfoot proclaimed:

What engine and transfer case? Got the one with just 4 hi and 4 low? The transfer case may be chattering, particularly if you've had it serviced by a doofus lately. Do the vibrations tend to bother the steering wheel and front mostly? Pretty much just start by checking the front wheel joints, then the driveline, and then the rear, in that order.

Reply to
Lon