H2 Rescued by a CJ

In a parking lot no less! Enjoy...

**sorry if this is a double post, it didn't show up so I'm sending it a second time.**
Reply to
Kevin

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Look at pictures Scrambler6 and Scrambler7. That sure looks like a YJ to me, that has been modified to look like a CJ-8.

Reply to
Terry Jeffrey

Good eye, you're right about the grill/headlights but the rest of it appears to be a J-8... note picture "scrambler_8" and you'll probably agree it has the flat CJ style dash. For some ungodly reason it seems this guy swapped in the YJ grill/headlights.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

What Jeeps Do To Hummers

HarryS

when I first got my Scrambler I did a lot of web searching, and there were a lot of scramblers with YJ front clips, so much so that I went on a search just for that trying to learn if Chrysler ever made a scrambler.

don't know why, but there were several.

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to