Hard Top '95 Wrangler

Does anybody know where I can get a used hard top other than ebay?

Thanks Brad Farrell snipped-for-privacy@mail.gatech.edu

Reply to
Bradley Joseph Farrell

These guys sometimes have stuff like that.

Shipping is what is going to kill you on something like this. The best deal is if you can drive to wherever the hard top is, and get some help installing it on your vehicle. If you have a soft top now, you are going to need a set of full sized steel doors.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Keep an eye on the South Side Shopper....From time to time I have seen one in there. CBT.....Carolina Bargin Trader magazine.......That's where I found my hard top. Eastern Automotive, Inc. ..Hwy 701 outside of Smithfield.800-949-4101...I got my full steel doors there.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Godwin

where you located???

Reply to
J. Sprauer

Just saw one tonight on craigslist for 3 something. In the Providence RI area.

Reply to
Rich