Broke corner of hard top

Good day,

I broke a small corner of my hard top just by the rear window, the broken piece can in part be used to repair it.

Has anyone been sucessful in repairing a broken corner of a hart top using fiberglass? or doea anyone have a better was to use it.

I do not post very often but read your posts daily, I am therfore confident one of you can help me

thanks in advance

Eric, TJ Unlimited 2004

Reply to
Eric Parisien