Hard Top Paint question

I'm eventually going to paint my hardtop black. But I can't recall what the paint was like on the black tops..were they a real glossy black or almost a matte finish? I've got a golden eagle carmel like color on it now...almost a gold,..it's gotta go. The color on it is pretty glossy. Allen

Reply to
Allen

My 2002 brown one is fairly glossy. My old 87 I am remembering as more of a matte finish, although that might have been because it had seen a lot of weather.

I am thinking that maybe you ought to decide what you like best and use that. This is your one opportunity to do whatever you want. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

I used satin black marine paint on mine about 3 years ago. Still looks great.

Reply to
Al B. Back

On 06 Jan 2004 03:50 PM, Al B. Back posted the following:

That is a cool posting name but you should have used Bach instead of Back. 8^)

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins