HEI Swap

I have read a bunch of of sites regarding the HEI swap, none list a parts list...the actual parts I should use. DOes anyone have a quick link for the low down. And does anyone have any experience runnign stock wires?

Reply to
CalgarySales

oops wrong account

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

CalgarySales did pass the time by typing:

Sorry, I can't read minds. HEI into what engine/model/year?

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

for the 258....are there other swaps?

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Pi-Eyed Piper did pass the time by typing:

Yea.. I put HEI into an older 305 and 350 chevy V8.

If you have bucks to spare give this site a read.

DougW

well, YA.....but this isn't a chevy group.

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

I had a GM HEI in my AMC360 for a while.

Reply to
RocknCJ

Pi-Eyed Piper did pass the time by typing:

Who said the engines were in a chevy. :) Actually one was (my C-10) the other was in a J-10 Jeep pickup a buddy owned.

You will find a lot of the 305 and 350 engines in project vehicles just because they made millions of em over the years and parts are widly available.

Reply to
DougW